CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

When life gives you lemons.....

make lemonade. I've heard that statement many times over my lifetime but this week gave me and my daughter the opportunity to do that.

This was a rough week. We found that due to a financial surprise, we had to cancel our trip to Alaska. We were both so disappointed and I was very cranky!

But now we have worked it out that we are still going to go on a vacation with her husband, and 3 friends. We are going to California. I have been but as a teen-ager so its been a long time! =)

We are now planning to go to Alaska for the cruise in May 0f 2009. May is really a better time to go to Alaska than in August from what we have been told.

So when life through us lemons this week, we made lemonade and now we get two trips one this August and one next May!

0 comments: