CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Another long break from blogging!

Life is still trying to see if I can make lemonade out of lemons. My full time job was very stressful during the month of July. I even had to call off a couple of times for my part time job due to the full time job! Good news is they worked with me.

Then on July 18th, they put my dad in the Hospital. For those of you reading who don't really know me and my family history, my dad has had 4 open heart surgeries with several other surgeries over the last 30 years. He was sick in Feb and we thought we might lose him and he bounced back. I went to visit in May and he seemed a little bettter...but on July 18th they sent him to the hospital. They released him the Wednesday after...but he wasn't doing well so I left on Saturday July 26th to go back to spend some time with him.

Thank God I have a job that allows me to work remotely so I was able to work when he rested and didn't get behind at work...although family comes before work!

I leave on vacation with my daughter, son-in-law and family friend in 12 days....I am so looking forward to a vacation...although we are going to California...where there are fires and earthquakes! I think there is the makings of a country song with how my life is going lately!

0 comments: