CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

First rating....and more....

I got my first rating on swap-blot. You hope for a 5 and if they really like it a Heart. I got a 5 and a Heart! What a way to start!

I also received my 3 postcards today from the Post Card Swap. They were from California, New Orleans and St Louis. They all were beautiful and I loved them. I love receiving them from all over the place! They each made me smile.

I shopped today so that I can mail 3 of my swaps on Monday. The one is the Newbie Quickie one. I have two to mail. I bought one an Art Magazine and the other a book on cats. I can't wait to see if they like them.

For the cupcake swap, I have three partners. I bought each of them something different to make them unique in what the receive. I will post pictures next week.

For the magnet swap, I have one partner but was to buy 3 magnets. I did that today. I will have pictures of them next week also.

So far I am having a blast with this..but as I said, I'll have to slow myself down going forward! =)

0 comments: