CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pictures of "First Name" Swap

My partner has received her package so I can post pics now. I had so much fun doing this and if I must say myself...did pretty good for my first swap! I made a "letter" card for each letter of her name which happened to be Tracy. (Since my daughters name is Tracey....it made it easy to remember her name!)



Here are the cards for each letter:



Here are her gifts in order of her name; she liked the tote and fabric the best!
T is for Tote for Traveling:

R is for Ribbon:

A is for "All about Family".

C is for Crafts and Cooking:

Y is for a Yard of Fabric:


I also made her 3 bookmarks and sent stickers for her kids:





The stickers were "Cars" for the son and "Princesses" for the daughter.

I wrapped all of my partners gifts separate and then placed them in the tote. I wrapped the kids separately so they would have something to open.

I'd appreciate any crafters or swap-boters opinions on how I did!

0 comments: