CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Accomplishments

When telling others I thought I was too old to blog they said just think of all the accomplishments you have made in your life that should give you something to put on a blog...so here I go!

1. I am still employed by the same employer going on my 34th year! Not many can say that nowadays!
2. I was a single mother to a wonderful daughter who has grown into a wonderful woman, so I must have done something right!
3. I am going back to school for my Bachelor's Degree in Business Management. As of this Saturday, March 1st, I will have completed 60 of the 120 required to get my degree.
4. I have visited 48 of the 50 states (this summer will increase to 49, watch for more on that.)
5. I have been able to live in different states while working for my employer and have made friends along the way that will always be a part of me. (Watch for more under Friends along the way!)
6. I have created my own blog!

0 comments: