CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

2nd Quarter Goals

April and May: I have combined these two months because I have a system Release in April and will be visiting family in May, so I will have to spread these out over the two months.

Plant flowers by my front door. Organize recipes and items taken from magazines. Reorganize Pantry.

June: Clean clothes that I don't wear any longer out of closets and drawers and donate.

2nd Quarter Goals to be accomplished anytime between April and June:

1. Read a book for fun.
2. Walk around complex atleast 3 times a week. (For exercise and to get some fresh air!!)
3. Work on scrapbooking.

1 comments:

MomP said...

OK, I only have 4 days left in this week and need to walk 3 of them, so I guess I better start tonight. The weather is not cooperating!