CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A quote I had to share separately...

I had to share this one in its own box because when my daughter was 7 or 8, she told her babysitter that I went to school with Abraham Lincoln. She got just a little confused because she had heard me say that when I went to school, Abraham Lincoln was my favorite President to study about.


And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865) Politician. President of the United States

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's funny. You have a great blog here.
And thanks for your kind words about the passing of our dear Fritzy on Saturday. YOur thoughtfulness is very much appreciated at our sad time.
Chris

Tracey said...

I still believe that you went to school with Abe Lincoln and I am 31now. I will never believe differently :)