CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Projects around the house...



Since I have rented for most of my adult life, I have always thought I had to live with what was there. However, my daughter and my friend Debbie W have taught me that you can make changes as long as you can change them back when you leave. So I took on a painting project in January. You have to understand I am not good at painting...when I was first married, we rented a "mother-in-laws" apartment over a garage and for our first two months rent we were able to paint all the rooms. I was doing such a terrible job, my husband (so weird to type that since its been since 1979 since he was that!) asked me if I wanted to go get my mom and go shopping...see it had to be bad for a husband to offer a shopping trip. Since that time I have tried to avoid painting....but I did it! I am proud of myself. I am posting before (white) and after (red) pictures!

0 comments: