CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Some quotes about life....

I love to read quotes that mean something to me or teach a lesson in just a few words, so I decided to share some I found! If you have any you like, please share! (Please keep them clean!)

1. Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.

Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855) Danish philosopher and writer.

2. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.

3. One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown Source

4. and 5. Have to put these here for my daughter as she is posting something everyday for Women's History Month:

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.

Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962) American columnist, lecturer and humanitarian.


The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962) American columnist, lecturer and humanitarian.

0 comments: