CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One of the best gifts I've ever received...

Caught your attention didn't it...but I bet the topic will surprise you! The best gift I have ever received is my daughter, Tracey. Tomorrow she will be 31 and I can't believe time has gone so fast. I was a single mother from the time she was 11 months old and we had some rough moments in our life together but now I consider her one of my friends as well as my daughter.

For those of you who are struggling with your kids right now and wonder if you will make it, take it from me, you will, your children will make you stronger and will make you proud when they turn in to wonderful adults...so don't give up on them or yourself!

Tracey....enjoy your birthday...and I am very proud of the woman you have become!

0 comments: